And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is our favorite SAB product.
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 3 /12 x 5 1/4 – stamp cactus in Daffodil Delight, sponge edges using Daffodil Delight, add to card front
- Pleased as Punch DSP (striped print) – cut out panel using Scalloped Stitched Rectangle, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched So Sweetly die, stamp meers using Memento Black, color using Bronze and Ivory Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pleased as Punch DSP (green diagonal strip) – 1/2 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp hats using Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Granny Apply Green, cut out, add to meers to finish off
Isn’t this just FUN!
And now our latest collection…
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to “bee” in favor with you and your customers! We’ve created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will “bee” happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||The Gang’s All Meer|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Pleased as Punch DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bashful Blue, BLENDS: Bronze, Ivory|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!