And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Valentine Favors.
Here’s the details…
- Heart Foil Tine
- Add Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily to the top
- From My Heart DSP – 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to tin top using stacked dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting heart using Flirty Flamingo, punch out with scallop heart punch
- Whisper White – stamp arrow in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, cut in half, add behind heart, add to tin top using dimensionals
- Add a couple From the Heart Faceted Gems to finish off
Fill with candy and give to someone special!
And now our latest collection…
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to “bee” in favor with you and your customers! We’ve created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will “bee” happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, From My Heart DSP|
|Other:||Heart Foil Tins, Heart Punch Pack, Heart Doilies, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!