Happy Thursday everyone! This week is a cool sketch…
I LOVE the pretty poppy DSP and thought it would be perfect for this inspiration…
So soft and pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flaming0 – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Peaceful Poppies DSP – cut THREE pieces 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, layer onto Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Old Olive – cut out TWO solid multi-leaf stems
- Pear Pizzazz – cut out TWO detailed multi-leaf stems, lay, add to car dfornt
- Flirty Flamingo – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out with 1 1/2 Circle Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Peaceful Poppies Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions…birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND…the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Peaceful Poppies DSP|
|Other:||Poppy Moments Dies, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, 1 1/2 Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!