Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a beautiful collection of fabric flowers for our inspiration!
I loved the blues and yellows together and the layered flowers and used that for my inspiration
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Eyelet Embossing Folder
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack (Balmy Blue) – 2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – Cut out using largest of the rectangular scallop edge Stitched So Sweetly Dies, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp largest tulip in So Saffron, medium in Balmy Blue and bud in Blueberry Bushel, leaves in Granny Apple Green, punch and/or cut out, layer, add to panel
- Tie piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Blueberry Bushel, cut out with smallest Stitched So Sweetly Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gingham Gala yellow Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions…birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND…the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Subtles DSP Paper Paclk|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Eyelet Embossing Folder, Gingham Gala Sequins, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!