And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Adventure.
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, cut out a circle mask, sponge in Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry, stamp tire tracks in Smoky Slate
- Golden Honey DSP (SAB) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add behind the panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dune buggy in Memento Black color using Blends: Poppy Parade (both), Basic Black (light), Smoky Slate (both), cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 3, add to card front
- Poppy Parade – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
How fun is this!
And now our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We’ve designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with “outside the box” colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Petal to the Metal|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Golden Honey DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, BLENDS: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Circle Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!