Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a cool color combo for you…
One of the first sets I wanted to get was Positive Thoughts…
What a GREAT set!
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, layer onto Rich Razzleberry, 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower in Poppy Parade and Rich Razzleberry, Leaves in Old Olive, cut everything out, layer, and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Poppy Parade – 3/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Color some Basic Rhinestones with DARK Rich Razzleberry GLENDS, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We’ve designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with “outside the box” colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, BLENDS: Rich Razzleberry DARK|
|Other:||Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!