Happy Monday everyone! This week we have some fun paper poppies for our inspiration!
I went with some of the ‘different’ colored poppies and decided to pull out my Perrenial Essence Vellum…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stone Embossing Folder (SAB), add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out detailed large poppy, TWO small poppies, TWO of the multi-leaf stem and one single leaf
- Perennial Essence Vellum – cut out one large solid poppy, TWO small solid poppies, TWO solid multi-leaf stem and one single solid leaf, layer behind the detailed cutout, layer together and add to card front
- Early Espresso – cut out one large poppy center and TWO small poppy centers, add to flowers
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add to Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collect…
Stampin’ Up!’s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We’ve designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with “outside the box” colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Perennial Essence Vellum|
|Other:||Poppy Moments Dies, Stone Embossing Folder (SAB), Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!