And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Imagine – using a stamp in a different way. When I first saw this one I will admit I just set the challenge aside because I couldn’t come up with anything. Then I had this idea and LOVE IT!
This uses the following stamps from the Bonanza Buddies set: confetti package, long skinny package, birthday hat, balloon.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp long skinny package in Granny Apple Green, confetti package in Bermuda Bay, birthday hat in Melon Mambo, balloon in Mango Melody, pompom in Basic Black. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out stitched circle, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Metallic Sequins and Basic Rhinestones to finish off
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We’ve designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with “outside the box” colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Bonanza Buddies, So Sentimental|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Metallic Twine and Sequins (SAB), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!