Happy Monday everyone! And a VERY HAPPY first day back at school (oh…right…that is just me!) This week we have some fun cookies for our inspiration!
I used several different elements in the cookies to create my card…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Tufted embossing folder, layer onto Bermuda Bay – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- From the Heart DSP – red dotted 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front and multi-colored hearts – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp stitched heart in Bermuda Bay and Greeting in Real Red, punch out
- Whisper White – stamp arrow in Bermuda Bay, cut out then cut in half and add behind heart, add to Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily using dimensionals, then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp smallest flower (one of two in image) from Dressed to Impress set, color using Flirty Flamingo, Real Red and Soft Seafoam Blends, cut out, add to heart
- Add some of the Bermuda SAB Metallic Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collect…
This Heartfelt “From My Heart” Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Heartfelt, Dressed to Impress|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, From the Heart DSP|
|Ink:||Real Red, Bermuda Bay, BLENDS: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Duo Heart Punch, Heart Doilies, Metallic Twine and Sequins (SAB), Tufted Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!