Happy Thursday everyone and Happy New Year! Here’s to a wonderful 2020! This week we have a beautiful color combo for you…
I just had to combine the soft, pretty dsp from the Best Dressed DSP pack with the wonderful So Sentimental set…
This little guy is just SOOOOO ADORABLE!
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Best Dressed DSP – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Petal Pink – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, run through the Subtle embossing folder, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out with largest Stitched So Sweetly die; cut out some flowers from the DSP, add one behind label in bottom right and two on top of label in upper left, add label to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This Heartfelt “From My Heart” Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Best Dressed DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!