Happy Monday everyone! WOW…2019 is almost over! Can you believe it? I know I’m ready for 2020. This week our inspiration is a beautiful wreath!
I decided to use it as inspiration for a New Year’s card. Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5, add two strips (5/8 x 4 5/8) of the black/gold stripe from Gold Honey DSP (SAB) behind the panel, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – cut out the detail star (Stitched Stars dies), the smaller swirl and then punch out 3 of the 1/4″ holes
- Basic Black – cut out 5 of the corner inserts and punch out 2 of the 1/4″ holes
- Basic Black – 5/8 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, cut into banner of both ends, add the gold glimmer small swirl behind it
- Add the star and corner pieces to card front, ad the greeting using dimensionals, add the dots to finish off
And now for our latest collect…
This Heartfelt “From My Heart” Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Happy Birthday to You (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Golden Honey DSP (SAB), Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Stitched Stars Dies, Gold Embossing Powder, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!