And it’s Saturday again! New stuff…how we LOVE new stuff! We are featuring preorder Occasions sets! This was a no brainer for me…I LOVE the new music set! My DH and I are both classically trained musicians and I just HAD to get this set so I could me him his birthday card this year!
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp large brush image from Dressed to Impress in Poppy Parade two times and the smaller brush image in Bermuda Bay 3 times, stamp musical notes in Memento Black
- Brights DSP Bermuda Bay – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add behind Whisper White panel, wrap the SAB metallic twine around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp musical notes in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp panel keys in Memento Black
- Poppy Parade – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add keyboard, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the SAB Sequins to finish off
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
The NEW Occasions Catalog will soon be here! We’ve put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the “New You in the New Year!” Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Music from the Heart, Dressed to Impress|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Brights DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Versamark|
|Other:||Metallic Baker’s Twine and Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!