Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is perfect for Christmas on Wednesday!
Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler, layer onto Cherry Cobbler 3 3/4 x 5, tie piece of Gold Glimmer Ribbon around top, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp two large and one small ornament using Versamark, gold emboss, punch out
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out 3 of the bows from the Detailed Skate Die, trim done, add to top of each ornament, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the wonderful project Connie made!
And now for our last collection…
The NEW Occasions Catalog will soon be here! We’ve put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the “New You in the New Year!” Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Versamark|
|Other:||Detailed Skate Dies, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Glimmer Ribbon, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!