Happy Thursday everyone! We are going to be taking next Thursday off from the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration so our wonderful design team can enjoy the Holiday! We hope that you enjoy the holiday too! This week we have an awesome sketch for you…
I couldn’t resist using the cute little Christmas bird for this…
This little guy is just SOOOOO ADORABLE!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Let it Snow DSP – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Let it Snow DSP – 1 x 4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bird 3 times in Memento Black, color using BLENDS: Pool Party, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimesnionals
- Real Red – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut out using Layering Circles Dies, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The NEW Occasions Catalog will soon be here! We’ve put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the “New You in the New Year!” Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Birds of a Feather|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Let it Snow DSP, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Real Red, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!