Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a a cute inspiration piece to keep you nice and warm!
I couldn’t decide if I wanted to use the snowman or the cup as inspiration so I used them both…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Let It Snow DSP – 2 x 5, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dotted cup in Real Red, striped cup in Coastal Cabana, cut out, make candy canes and bows from Whisper White, Real Red, and Coastal Cabana, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 1 1/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp snowman using Memento Black, color using BLENDS: Real Red, Bermuda Bay (Dk), Pumpkin Pie (Dk) Flirty Flamingo (Lt), cut out, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the wonderful project Connie made!
And now for our last collection…
The NEW Occasions Catalog will soon be here! We’ve put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the “New You in the New Year!” Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Snowman Season, Cup of Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Let It Snow DSP, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Coastal Cabana; BLENDS: Real Red, Bermuda Bay (Dk), Pumpkin Pie (Dk), Flirty Flamingo (Lt)|
|Other:||Cup of Cheer Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!