Happy Thursday everyone! It’s getting closer! Hope you all are enjoying the season! This week…and AWESOME color combo…
I just LOVE these colors together and they are perfect in the Brightly Gleaming DSP.
I absolutely LOVE the holly image from the Christmas Gleaming set…STUNNING!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Brightly Gleaming DSP – Peacock piece 1 x 4 3/4 and TWO Navy pieces 1/4 x 4 3/8, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out largest stitched oval, stamp greeting using night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla stamp holly using Memento Black – color using Mossy Meadow and Pretty Peacock Blends, cut out, add to card front
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And our latest collection…
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We’ve used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin’ Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS: Mossy Meadow, Perfect Peacock|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!