And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring Christmas cards with boughs, wreaths, evergreen etc!
I absolutely LOVE the holly image from the Christmas Gleaming set…you just can’t go wrong with it!
Here’s the details…
- Shaded Spruce – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Shaded Spruce – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Wrapped in Plaid (mostly red plaid) – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp holly multiple times, color using Blend: Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce, cut out, layer, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, add to card front using Dimensionals
- Gold Glimmer – cut out long from Details Skate Dies, add to card front
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We’ve used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin’ Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Detailed Skate Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!