Happy Thursday everyone and this week it is an AWESOME sketch! I LOVE it!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night Before Christmas DSP – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Early Expresso – 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Red Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – Cut out largest Stitched Circle Add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp dotted mug in Real Red, cut out
- Real Red – stamp lined cup in Early Espresso, cut out
- Crumb Cake – cut out diagonal strip mug decoration, add to red must
- Very Vanilla – cut out two solid candy cane bases
- Real Red and Early Espresso – cut out open candy cane, layer everything, and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting in Early Espresso, add to card front using dimenionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And just in time for those last minute gifts…our newest collection…
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We’ve used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin’ Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Cup of Christmas|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Real Read, Early Espresso, Night Before Christmas DSP, Red Glimmer|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Real Red|
|Other:||Cup of Cheer Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!