Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a STUNNING wedding cake!
I went with white, Purple Posy and silver as a color combo…
It’s so soft and pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Tufted embossing folder, layer onto Purple Posy 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – punch out 4 7/8 strip using Ribbon Punch, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large and small rose using Purple Posy stamp leaves and flower center using Versamark – silver embos, cut every out, layer, add to card front
- Purple Posy – 5/8 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the wonderful project Connie made!
And don’t forget…
We’ve had SIX WEEKS of Christmas Collections leading up to the Christmas holidays! We have STEP BY STEP tutorials for card ideas, special fold cards and MANY small favors and gifts packed in our Collections just in time for gift giving and craft shows! Did you miss any of them? Find out more about EACH Collection here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Purple Posy, Versamark|
|Other:||Tufted Embossing Folder, Ribbon Punch, Silver Embossing Power, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!