Happy Thursday and HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! This week we it’s a wonderful color combo!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing folder
- Let it Snow DSP (Striped) – 1 3/8 x 4 7/8, add to panel, wrap piece of Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Real Red – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, punch out using Timeless Label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White, stamp jingle bell 3 times using Memento Black, color using Blends – Bermuda Bay Lt and Pool Party Dk, cut out, layer add to card front, stamp springs in Shaded Spruce, color berries using Real Red, cut out add to card front, stamp bow using Memento Black, color with Real Red Blends, cut out, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
We’ve had SIX WEEKS of Christmas Collections leading up to the Christmas holidays! We have STEP BY STEP tutorials for card ideas, special fold cards and MANY small favors and gifts packed in our Collections just in time for gift giving and craft shows! Did you miss any of them? Find out more about EACH Collection here!
|Set(s):||Bells are Ringing|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Let it Snow DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Versamark, BLENDS: Bermuda Bay Lt, Pool Party Dk, Real Red|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Timeless Label Punch, Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!