Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a delight holiday wreath for inspiration!
I decided to focus on the colors and the the wreath idea…
I love this paper but it is just so hard to get a good picture of it!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Real Red 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Let it Snow DSP – punch out sprigs from read print and 2 different blue prings
- Dazzling Glimmer – punch out sprigs
- Form all of the sprigs into a wreath, adhere to card front
- Whisper White – 1 1/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Real Red, layer onto Pool Party 1 1/4 x 2, ad to car font using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bow from Bells are Ringing set using Memento Black, color using Real Red Blends, cut out, add to tag
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see the wonderful project Connie made!
And now for our last collection…and it’s the sixth week of our 6 weeks of Christmas and this week we have…
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials…three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Free Skate, Bells are Ringing|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Real, Red, Let it Snow DSP, Dazzling Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, BLENDS: Real Red|
|Other:||Sprigs Punch, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!