And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring Christmas cards made with non-traditional Christmas colors! I decided to go with nice and BRIGHT!
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Subtle Folder, layer onto Gorgeous Grape 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Brights DSP – Coastal Cabana print – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo – stamp large ornament using Versamark, white emboss, punch out, add to card front (pink one is added using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, cut out, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon – tie three small knots, add to top of each ornament using Glue Dot
- Add some Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
How HAPPY is this!
And now our latest collection…
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials…three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Gorgeous Grape, Versamark|
|Other:||Glitter Enamel Dots, Gorgesous Grape Striped Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!