Happy Thursday! This week we it’s a GREAT sketch!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Wrapped in Plaid – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest circle, layer onto matching Gold Foil Scallop Circle, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Wrapped in Plaid – 3/8 x 3 3/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp moose outline two time, stamp solid moose in Crumb Cake, punch out, stamp scarf once in Shaded Spruce and once in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, add to moose, add moose to card front
- Whisper White – 3/8 x 2 1/8 – stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Gold Foil – punch out two 1/2″ circles, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…and it’s our sixth week of our six weeks of Christmas…
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials…three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Moose Punch Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!