And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are sharing a Christmas treat or favor!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – cut out TWO of the Perfect Parcel dies and put together
- Let it Snow DSP – 2 x 7 1/2, wrap around box
- Whisper White – stamp dotted mug in Coastal Cabana and striped mug in Real Red, cut out both.
- Red Glitter – punch out 1/4″ dots, add randomly to mug
- Whisper White – cut out solid candy cane
- Real Red – cut out striped candy cane, add to white base, add behind dotted mug, layer the two mugs together, add to wrap using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out tag, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to mug using dimensionals
- Whisper white – stamp holly twice, color, cut out add one to candy can and one to tag
- Coastal Cabana – cut out bow, add to tag, add red rhinestone to center of bow to finish off.
This is the first time I’ve used this die…it makes a good size treat holder that you could quite a few treats in!
And now our latest collection…and it’s our fifth week of our six weeks of Christmas…
Who doesn’t think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Cup of Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Let it Snow DSP, Red Glitter|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Markers: Real Red, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Cup of Cheer Dies, Pretty Parcel Die, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!