And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring Christmas cards made with metallic papers, embossing powder or anything that Let’s it Shine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Stylish Scroll, add to card front
- Feels Like Frost DSP – 2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out two large bells
- Silver Foil – cut out two large detail bells, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cherry Cobbler – 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut on slant, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut into banner, add to card fornt using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bow using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, color using Cherry Cobbler Blends, add to top of bells
Here’s a shot that shows how shiny it is!
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
Our SIX WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS Collection continues with Week 4’s gorgeous So Many Stars Bundle! We loved all the Stitched Star sizes and greetings that is in this bundle! We’ve combined it with the beautiful Feels Like Frost Designer Paper for a soft and shimmery look! This tutorial Collection has three cards (one a special fun fold) and a home décor 3D project to make for craft fairs or friends and family! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Bells are Ringing|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Feels Like Frost|
|Ink:||Versmark, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Detailed Bells Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!