Happy Thursday! This week we have such a fun sketch for you.
Here’s what I came up with…
This was another card from when my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp. This was Jackie’s set and I had such fun playing it! Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Regals DSP Paper Pack (Pumpkin Pie print) – 3 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White -2 1/2 x 3 7/8, stamp images in Memento Black, color using Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay and Old Olive, punch out 1/2″ circles, add to card front
- Mango Melody – 5/8 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
Our SIX WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS Collection continues with Week 4’s gorgeous So Many Stars Bundle! We loved all the Stitched Star sizes and greetings that is in this bundle! We’ve combined it with the beautiful Feels Like Frost Designer Paper for a soft and shimmery look! This tutorial Collection has three cards (one a special fun fold) and a home décor 3D project to make for craft fairs or friends and family! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||On to Adventure|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Old Olive|
|Other:||1/2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!