Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is absolutely PERFECT for all…simply beautiful cake!
I decided to pull out an old set that I love but haven’t used for some time. Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White -2 3/4 x 4, stamp greeting in Soft Suede, add to card front
- Brightly Gleaming DSP – 1 1/2 x 4, ad to card front
- Whisper White – stamp images in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish of
And now for our latest collection…
And it’s the third week of our 6 weeks of Christmas and this week we have…
Next up is the REVERSIBLE stamp set, Cup of Christmas! What a FUN concept and who wouldn’t love some hot cocoa, coffee or tea in those CUTE mugs? We’ve matched the Cup of Christmas Stamp Set and Cup of Cheer Dies with the Night Before Christmas Designer Paper. This tutorial Collection has three cards (one a special fun fold holding a gift card) and a super fun 3D project to make for craft fairs or friends and family! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Brightly Gleaming DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Suede BLENDS: Mossy Meadow, Mint Melody, Brown, Ivory|
|Other:||Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!