And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring our favorite Christmas DSP oh my…how does one pick! I decided to go with the absolutely wonderful Christmastime DSP!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Christmastime DSP – red/gold print – 1 1/2, 3 1/2, add to card front
- Christmastime DSP – green print – 2 x 2 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, punch out with 2″ Circle Punch, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp holly using Memento Black, color using Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobber Blends, cut out, add to card front
- Add a couple of the Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
LOVE how this turned out! There’s not a lot of DSP on there but it is just enough to really make this a wonderful card!
And now our latest collection…
And it’s the third week of our 6 weeks of Christmas and this week we have…
Next up is the REVERSIBLE stamp set, Cup of Christmas! What a FUN concept and who wouldn’t love some hot cocoa, coffee or tea in those CUTE mugs? We’ve matched the Cup of Christmas Stamp Set and Cup of Cheer Dies with the Night Before Christmas Designer Paper. This tutorial Collection has three cards (one a special fun fold holding a gift card) and a super fun 3D project to make for craft fairs or friends and family! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Christmastime DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, 2″ Circle Punch|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!