Happy Halloween and Happy Thursday! This week we have a great inspiration for you.
This just said HALLOWEEN to me…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Monster Bash DSP (bat print) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Glitter – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dracula and mummy in Memento Black, color using Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, cut out, layer onto Pumpkin Pie Ornate Frame, add to card front
- Terracotta Tile – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Ornate Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bats using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And it’s the third week of our 6 weeks of Christmas and this week we have…
Next up is the REVERSIBLE stamp set, Cup of Christmas! What a FUN concept and who wouldn’t love some hot cocoa, coffee or tea in those CUTE mugs? We’ve matched the Cup of Christmas Stamp Set and Cup of Cheer Dies with the Night Before Christmas Designer Paper. This tutorial Collection has three cards (one a special fun fold holding a gift card) and a super fun 3D project to make for craft fairs or friends and family! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Spooktacular Bash, Wickedly Wonderful|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile, Monster Bash DSP, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS – Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Ornate Frames Die, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!