Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is just in time for Halloween – cut black cat cookies!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Monster Bash DSP – grey spider web – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Monster Bash DSP – yellow print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Add piece of the Basic Black 3/8″ Scallop edge ribbon
- Whisper White – cut out oval, add to card front using dimesnionals
- Basic Black – punch out card, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin (Gather Together) using Memento Black, color using So Saffron Blends, cut out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp car using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 1 x 2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Monster Bash Grey Enamel Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials is the so, so FUN #ELFIE Stamp Set! Who can resist those darling elves? They are perfect for cards, tags, favors and a whole host of other projects! We’ve used the #ELFIE stamp set with Let it Snow Designer Paper for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a super fun small 3D project! Find all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Wonderfully Wicked, Gather Together|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, So Saffron, Monster Bash DSP|
|Ink:||Momento Black, BLENDS: So Saffron|
|Other:||Cat Punch, Black 3/8″ Scallop Edge Ribbon, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!