And it’s Saturday again and ALMOST Halloween! This week our theme is to make a Halloween treat or favor. I decided to have a little fun with the Harvest Hello set…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp two of the pumpkin images using Memento Black, add face to one of the two, punch out
- Crumb Cake – stamp stem in Memento Black cut or punch out
- Old Olive – stamp 2 of the pumpkin leaves in Memento Black, cut out
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch
- Pumpkin Pie – cut piece 1 1/2 x 5, score 3/8 in on each side and notch…it should look like this
- Now add glue to the notch and add first to one pumpkin and then add the other on top. Here is is add to the first one…
- Once both sides are done ad a strip of Old Olive 3/8 x 5 1/2 as a handle and finish decorating the front!
And now our latest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials is the so, so FUN #ELFIE Stamp Set! Who can resist those darling elves? They are perfect for cards, tags, favors and a whole host of other projects! We’ve used the #ELFIE stamp set with Let it Snow Designer Paper for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a super fun small 3D project! Find all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Apple Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!