Happy Thursday! This week we have a an interesting sketch inspiration for you.
I took a little ‘artistic license’ with the sketch and here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Christmastime is Here DSP (Cherry Cobbler/Gold)- 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Christmastime is Here DSP – Mossy Meadow print – cut out circle, layer onto matching Mossy Meadow Scallop circle, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out largest Detailed Band, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting (Free Skate set) using Cherry Cobbler, cut out with the oval from Detailed Band, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp holly (Christmas Gleaming) using Memento Black, color using Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow Blends, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We’ve used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it’s own class! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas Gleaming, Free Skate|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil, Christmastime is Here DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS – Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Detailed Bands Die, Layering Circle Dies, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!