Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a GORGEOUS necklace!
I wanted to do something a little different and pulled out an oldie but a goodie – DASHING DEER…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pretty Peacock – 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Gold Glitter – 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp deer using Pretty Peacock, cut out, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp small deer using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold glitter enamel dots and Nobel Peacock Rhinestones to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…it’s the first week of our 6 weeks of Christmas!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We’ve used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it’s own class! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Gold Glitter|
|Ink:||Pretty Peacock, Versamark|
|Other:||Detailed Deer Dies, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Gold Embossing Powder Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!