And it’s Saturday again! We are continuing with our Halloween fun with this week’s theme of spooky Halloween card!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Monster Bash DSP (spiderweb print) – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Real Red 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Red Glimmer – 1/2x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Real Red and Black Foil – cut out Wicked, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp spiders using Versamark, black emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Not sure how “spooky” this is but I like it!
And now our latest collection…it’s the first week of our 6 weeks of Christmas!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We’ve used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it’s own class! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Monster Bash DSP, Black Foil, Red Glimmer|
|Other:||Red Rhinestones, Black Embossing Powder, Wicked Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!