And it’s Saturday again! Happy October everyone and happy World Card Making Day! I decided to use the Nature’s Beauty set to my World Card Making Day card and SOMETHING NEW from the upcoming Christmastime is Here collection…
Don’t you just LOVE those little bunnies? I know I do…SWEET!!!
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Seaside Spray – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add piece of the navy/gold plaid from Wrapped in Plaid – 1/2 x 5 1/2, behind panel, stamp greeting in Night of Navy and dots in Seaside Spray, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – 3/8 x 4, cut slant on one end, add to card front
- Navy Plaid – cut out 3″ Classic Label (have to make two cuts) add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bunny 3 times using Memento Black, color one in Crumb Cake Blends, one in Grey Granite Blends and one in Smoky Slate Blends, snow in light Pool Party, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the new Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Nature’s Beauty, Gather Together|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Wrapped in Plaid, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Grey Granite, Smoky Slate, Pool Party|
|Other:||Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!