Happy Thursday! This week we have a GREAT color combo for you.
Here’s what I came up with…
This was another card from when my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp. This was Jackie’s set and I had such fun playing it! Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Seaside Spray- 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Neutrals DSP (Night of Navy print) – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Nested Label, cut off end, stamp image using Memento Black color using BLENDS: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Grey Granite, Old Olive, add to card front
- Grey Granite – 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Grey Granite – 5/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||On to Adventure|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Grey Granite, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Seaside Spray (Both), Night of Navy (Both), Petal Pink (Both), Grey Granite (Both), Old Olive (Both)|
|Other:||Stitched Nested Label Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!