Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a palette of paint swishes!
I decided that the colors of these are Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow, Grey Granite, and Gold. Here’s what I came up with…
This was another one where I really couldn’t get a good picture of the ‘shiney’ so here is the image from another angle…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Neutrals DSP (Grey Granite) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Mossy Meadow 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp leaf 3 times using Memento Black, color using BLENDS: Mossy Meadow (Both), Soft Seafoam (Dark), cut out, layer add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out three of the smallest embossed leaves, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Layering Oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to finish off
This is just sooo pretty in real life!!
And now for our latest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow, Neutrals DSP, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mossy Meadow (Both), Soft Seafoam (Dark)|
|Other:||Gather Leaves Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Metallic Pearls, Dimenstionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!