And it’s Saturday again! I just love fall and everything about it! This week the theme of the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is Pumpkin Spice and I just HAD to use the ADORABLE pumpkin in the Harvest Hellos for my card.
I saw someone use the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate for these and just love the look.
Here’s the details…
- Grapefruit Grove – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folder
- Petal Pink DSP – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Suede – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Petal Pink. Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral – punch out pumpkin from each, stamp pumpkin leaf using Versamark and silver emboss (do two of the Calypso Coral), cut out
- Whisper White – stamp squiggle using Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove and Calypso Coral, cut out
- Mercury Glass Acetate – stamp pumpkin using Versamark and silver emboss, punch out using apple builder punch, add on top of each pumpkin, add Soft Suede stem and squiggle and leaves, layer
- Fold two pieces of White Linen Ribbon and add behind pumpkins, add to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, punch out using 1″ circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Subtles DSP Paper Pack, Mercury Glass Acetate,|
|Ink:||Versamark, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Apple Builder Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, White Linen Ribbon, 1″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!