Happy Thursday! This week we have a cool sketch for you.
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Come to Gather DSP (pumpkin/leaf print) – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, layer onto Soft Suede 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
- Pretty Peacock – cut out Stitched Nested Label, cut off one end, add to panel, tie piece of Terracotta Tile Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin using Memento Black, color using BLENDS: Cajun Craze (Dark), Pumpkin Pie (Both), cut out, stamp stem and leaves in Memento Black, color stem using Bronze and Leaves using Old Olive (Both), cut out, add to pumpkin, add pumpkin to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Suede – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock, Come to Gather DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Cajun Craze (Dark), Pumpkin Pie (Both), Old Olive (Both), Broze|
|Other:||Terracotta Tile Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Apple Builder Punch, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!