Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a delightful fall cake!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5 (the extra is because you lose some with this embossing folder) run through the corrugated embossing folder, trim to 4 3/4 if needed, add to card front
- Garden Green – cut out largest Detailed Band, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out largest Stitched Circle, add to card front
- Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight – cut out one each of the embossed gathered leaves, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp 1 single and 2 double pumpkins, color using Pumpkin Pie and Bronze BLENDS, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Pumpkin Pie, Bronz|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Detailed Bands Dies, Gather Leaves Dies, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Dimenstionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!