And it’s Saturday again! Fall is in the air and this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop it is all about Fall colors! I LOVE the colors of Fall and decided to build a fall rainbow for you.
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 5, run through the corrugated embossing folder, trim down to 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, rushed Curry, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry – cut out the small frame from Ornate Frame Dies, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out three of the Gathered Leaves dies, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Versmark, copper emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Ornate Frames Dies, Gather Leaves Dies, Copper Embossing Powder, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!