Happy Thursday! This week we have a WONDERFUL color combo for you.
Of course with a color combo this time of year I immediate thought of LEAVES!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White -4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stylish Script Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Grapefruit Grove – 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Rose Rococo – 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out 3 of the Stitched Squares, add to card front
- So Saffron, Grapefruit Grove, Rose Rococo – cut out large embossed leaf out of each color, add to card front
- So Saffron – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You’ll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Grapefruit Grove, Rose Rococo, InColor DSP paper pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Gathering Leaves Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!