Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is fun cupcake!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s a view so you can see the silver circles better…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add 1/2″ circles and 1/4″ circles in Silver Foil, Basic Black and Whisper White, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp snowman in Memento Black, color using Balmy Blue and Petal Pink Blends, cut out using Stitched Oval, add to card front using dimenisonals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out using Stitched Circle, add black glitter organdy ribbon behind circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some clear Epoxy Droplets for finish off
How fun is this!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You’ll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Balmy Blue, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versmark, BLENDS: Balmy Blue, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, 3/8″ Glitter Organdy Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimenstionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!