And it’s Saturday again! This week we are celebrating National Coloring Day so needed to find an image that needed to be colored. Since we have BLENDS, I LOVE coloring. I knew right away what set I wanted to use…
Aren’t these little dudes just ADORABLE???
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Monster Bash DSP – one piece 1 x 5 and another 2 x 5; on the 2 x 5 piece corner round the upper right corner, add both pieces to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, corner round the bottom left of the piece, add to card front
- Basic Black Scallop Edge Ribbon – add piece to card front
- Crushed Curry – punch out 2″ Circle, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp duck pirate 3 times using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Crow and grey Monster Bash Enamel Embellishments to finish off
What a fun little card!
Speaking of ADORABLE Halloween…here’s our latest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You’ll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Birds of a Feather|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Monster Bash DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||2″ Circle Punch, Basic Black Scallop Edge Ribbon, Monster Bash Enamel Embellishments, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!