Happy Thursday! This week we have a simple sketch for you.
I though this would be just PERFECT for the Wonderfully Wicked set!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp bat in Mango Melody (I wanted it light on the background)
- Monster Bash DSP (bat print) – 2 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 3 1/4, stamp spider webs in Versamark, silver emboss, layer onto Basic Black 2 1/8 x 3 3/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp spiders 3 times using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Black Foil – cut out wicked, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Embellishments to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You’ll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Monster Bash DSP, Black Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mango Melody, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Monster Bash Enamel Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!