Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is some cool tiles!
Here’s what I came up with…
and here is a close-up so you can see how ‘shiny’ it is…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut out the motif from the Tasteful Backgrounds dies, stamp greeting using Bermuda Bay, add to card front using dimensionals
- Noble Peacock DSP (Blue print) – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Noble Peacock Foil sheets – cut out largest embossed leaf from the blue, medium embossed leaf from peacock, small from green, layer, add to card front
- Add some of the green Noble Peacock rhinestones to finish it off.
I LOVE how this turned out! Pictures just really can’t pick up how bright and shiny it is!
And now for our latest collection…
Another one of our favorites in the new Holiday catalog is the awesome bundle, Gather Together. It has the stamps with leaves and pumpkins, plus a die set with some embossed leaves! SOOOO fun! We have created a Collection of step-by-step tutorials using the Come to Gather Suite of products with three cards (one a fun fold) and a 3D project that you, your kids (of all ages!) or grandkids will enjoy! Makes an awesome gift, too! We know you will LOVE this new Collection! See all the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Noble Peacock DSP, Noble Peacock Foil|
|Other:||Gathered Leaves Dies, Tasteful Backgrounds Dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Dimenstionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!