And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme is Back to School! This is perfect for me…although I have to say, I’ve been back to school to 2 weeks now! I LOVE the new Harvest Hellos set and it is made for this challenge…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Real Red – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Come to Gather DSP – lined print – Stitched Nested Label die – 2 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Black Foil – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp full apple twice, one half apple, 5 apple leaves and 3 stems using Memento Black, color using Blends, punch/cut out, layer add to card front using dimensionals
- Pretty Peacock – 5/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
I LOVE coloring these apples…so pretty!
And now for our newest collection…
Another one of our favorites in the new Holiday catalog is the awesome bundle, Gather Together. It has the stamps with leaves and pumpkins, plus a die set with some embossed leaves! SOOOO fun! We have created a Collection of step-by-step tutorials using the Come to Gather Suite of products with three cards (one a fun fold) and a 3D project that you, your kids (of all ages!) or grandkids will enjoy! Makes an awesome gift, too! We know you will LOVE this new Collection! See all the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty Peacock, Black Foil, Come to Gather DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versmark, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Petal Pink, Old Olive Bronze|
|Other:||Apple Builder Punch, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!