And it’s Saturday again! We are all having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini so for the last challenge of August we get to pick our favorite set…or as I say, my favorite one THIS WEEK!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Monster Bash DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to Basic Black, 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – punch out 2″ circle, sponge Crushed Curry around edges, add to card front
- Basic Black – 3/8 x 5 1/4, cut each end into a point, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie -cut our Wicked, stamp spider web in Terracotta Tile, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crush curry – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp three bats, cut out, add to cad front
Isn’t this just fun!
And now our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has designed a “Make a Difference” stamp set called Nature’s Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature’s Beauty stamp set! We’ve already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Monster Bash DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Terracotta Tile|
|Other:||Wicked Dies, Classic Label Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!