Happy Thursday! This week we have another GREAT sketch for you.
Before you see my card, know that I took a bit of ‘artistic license on this one…technically I just flipped it vertically, and the one piece I made two pieces and add a circle…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 3 5/8, stamp giraffe using Memento Black, color using BLENDS: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Old Olive, layer onto Crumb Cake 2 5/8 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Regals and Neutral DSP Paper Pack (Old Olive and Soft Suede prints) – 3/4 x 2 1/4, add to card front
- So Saffron – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Layering Circle Die, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has designed a “Make a Difference” stamp set called Nature’s Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature’s Beauty stamp set! We’ve already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!
|Set(s):||Back on Your Feet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Regals and Neutrals DSP Paper Packs|
|Ink:||Memento Black, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, BLENDS: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!