Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a pretty watercolor print!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, layer onto Night of Navy 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Early Espresso – cut out the smaller Detailed Bands, add to card front
- Seaside Spray – stamp greeting (Ride with Me) in Night of Navy, cut out with the same band, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp solid leaf – 2 Seaside Spray, 1 Crumb Cake and small leaf – one each in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Night of Name
- Detailed leaf – one each in Night of Navy and Soft Suede
- Layer all the leaves on the card front
- Add some gold metallic pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has designed a “Make a Difference” stamp set called Nature’s Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature’s Beauty stamp set! We’ve already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!
|Set(s):||Colorful Seasons, Ride with Me|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, Detailed Bands Dies, Metallic Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!